Saturday 24 November 2007

24th November 2007

Finally done some damage to the Cobra and drilled some holes for the brake pipe holders, trouble is I can't a 6mm drill bit into some of them and I won't be able to when I reach the rear pipe clips down the inside of the chassis?

So if anyone knows how a drill a 6mm hole in the side of a chassis member with only a 5" gap?






I might end up enlarging the holes with a hand reamer !

Anyway I have some brake pipes in place and at least got the flexible pipes in and hos nasty twisty ones around the callipers.

2 comments:

Rob Bakker said...

Andi, you need some thing like this.
http://www.dewalt.com/us/products/tool_detail.asp?productID=25

I love watching you build this car.
Wish I had the time to do that too.

Andi said...

Thanks Rob ;-) That looks good.

Andi.