Thursday 15 November 2007

15th November 2007

Refitted the first disk today, but can't finish until the calliper paint arrives which it did in the post after lunch. A very gooey paint that cures over several days so may be a while yet. I decided the engine needs some paint too.

I found the location for the dipstick thanks to several photos on the Cobra forums.

I had a long chat with a friend (Tim) about where things go on the Cobra and discovered his build manual is a lot more informative than mine. I now know where the brake fluid reservoir goes and why, as well as how to fit the steering column although I need some bits from Dax to complete that.

I found the Sierra switches and whilst cleaning them broke the hazard light switch !! Painting tomorrow I think.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool! Good luck with all the work. I look forward to checking the progress periodically.

Just keep some time for your virtual racing please! :)

Best regards,

Piotr

Andi said...

I'm hoping to carry on racing, but maybe not practise too much ;-)