Wednesday 21 November 2007

21st November 2007

Several days of tinkering later and nearly all the bits I've stripped are back together. Just waiting for some new spark plugs and then I can refit the HT leads - I had to smile at the guy in the shop when he tried to give me only four spark plugs!

Anyway the brakes are now done, all clean and painted up, as is the engine so I've moved onto the brake pipes.


First problem with the brake pipes is that the set I have seem to be rather too long so I've asked for some advice from those very nice people at the Cobra Replica Club. And the master cylinder is missing a manual, so I have no idea which pipe fits in which hole. I'm sure someone will know.


I also had to raise the car on it's stands so I could get underneath to start drilling the chassis for the brake pipe holders.

No comments: