Tuesday 29 July 2008

Having got the engine to turn over yesterday it was only a matter of time today until I got around to putting the plugs in and leads on. As I wanted Thomas to be there when I started it for the first time I spent some time replacing some bolts that weren't long enough. So when Thomas arrived at about 15:30 I was more than ready to turn her over.

As you can see from the video below, it started quite easily! Well after a bit of subtle video editing of course. Initially nothing happened and we were scratching our heads thinking of who to ask next when I thought - Oh! no I'd have to check all the wiring again!! So starting with the two connectors right on top of the engine that I should have connected together months ago we tried again. The result as they say is history.



No comments: