Tuesday 15 April 2008

Just getting this off my chest. Having spent the last few days getting the windscreen sorted I started on the windscreen wipers. I fitted the 130 deg part and put the parking block in the right place the other day. So I thought I'd read the manual to get the spacings right on the drive shaft only to find that I had no excess shaft to chop off, in fact the drive shaft didn't even reach the second wiper drive.

A quick phone call to Dax and all sorted they'll be sending out the correct drive shaft. So I moved onto the over riders only to find I have three rear and one front over rider (front ones have additional holes drilled and tapped). Back on the phone to Dax (not sure who's making more money here Dax or BT LoL) and they don't have any more front over riders so I'll have to wait.

Oh well luckily I have a load of things lined up to do before paint but it does throw out my project plans somewhat.

No comments: