Monday 31 March 2008

I made another trip to Dax today to collect the heater and wiper system whilst there I noticed a pile of wheels stacked in the corner. As they are now only making Jaguar XJ 40 based chassis these are the last they are supplying for an XJS build. So I snapped them up for a bargain price. Thanks Simon and Craig.

They currently have 'approved' centres but will eventually will be enhanced by 'original looking' spinners (not liked by the SVA people).

So, back to the build and the headlights are now fixed and I'll start working my back along the wiring loom pinning it in place and adding the electrical components as I go. I'll get stuck when I get to the wiper system as I need the windscreen in place locate that which I don't have at the moment, another week or so I'm told. Ah well it's only time, lets hope the weather doesn't get too good too soon this year.

No comments: